Geek-o-Rama is a joint venture brought to the internet by a group of geeks that span the globe. It is the hope of the geek-o-verse that people can come here and find a home away from home as they search for information regarding their favorite geek topics.
1. Are you looking for new companies to work with? Absolutely! If you have a product that you would like us to check out, we would be happy to hear about it. We are always on the lookout for new folks to work with. Simply send an email to admin@Geekorama.net and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.
2. Are you looking for writers for the site? If you feel as if you have something that you could contribute to the geek-o-verse, we would love to hear from you! Send an email to
admin@Geekorama.net and let us know what you would like to write about and hopefully we can find a place for it!
3. When was the site launched? I just found it but there are posts dating back over a year! The site’s official launch date is September 23rd, 2012. However, the geek gang has been doing reviews for quite a bit longer and over time, those reviews will be finding a new home here on GeekoRama.net.
4. I have an event. Would you be willing to come out and write about it? At this point, it would depend upon the location of the event and the schedules of our contributors. If your event is geek related and we can work it out, we would love to come out!
5. How does the review/write up process work? This is a remarkably easy system! If you have an actual product that you wish to have reviewed, we simply ask that you give us one of whatever it is that you want reviewed. If this is in digital format, you can email it to us. If it is an actual physical product, you can either mail it to us or give it to one of our contributors at an event that we may be at. Please understand that this will be ours to try out/read and review.
If you have an event that you would like us to attend, we only ask that you extend a press/media badge to us, if you have them. If you don’t have them and your event has charges involved, we ask that you waive those for us. This allows us to keep the costs of us travelling/covering your event down. As most geeks know, event costs can climb quickly.
6. That is a rather nice slide show that you have. Can anyone have an ad placed there? If you would be interested in purchasing ad space on the site, we would be happy to talk to you. At this time, the slide show is reserved for geek related items only. That means if you have a used car dealership, chances are we are not going to sell you ad space.
7. Can you be bribed into giving us a good review? The short answer to this is no. The long answer is that we will quite happily take your bribe, be it in the form of food, geek related items, cars or even cash. However, we will be forced to mention in the fine print disclaimer on each review that you gave us said items.